Paul Shin PT, FCAMPT, CAFCI, CGIMS Registered Physiotherapist
- Honours Bachelor of Science degree, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Master of Science degree, University of Toronto
- Certificate in Collaborative Program, Neuroscience, University of Toronto
- Certified in use of acupuncture (CAFCI), Acupuncture Canada
- Certified in the Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) Needling Technique, The Institute for the Study and Treatment of Pain (iSTOP)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Competency Program, Emory University
Simon Janik, PT Registered Physiotherapist
- B.Sc. Exercise and Health Sciences, Kennesaw State University
- Master's in Physical Therapy, Western University
In 2014, Simon graduated from Western University with a Master's in Physical Therapy. He has taken additional courses in acupuncture, vestibular rehab, and concussion management. He is currently pursuing his FCAMPT designation, having currently completed his level 3 courses.
Simon has experience working with people of all ages, from athletes to geriatrics. He has a special interest working with athletes, having been a previous NCAA division 1 tennis player himself. He blends a unique style of manual therapy with joint mobilizations/manipulations, rehabilitative exercises, neural and myofascial mobilizations to help clients recover from their injuries.He has a strong belief in health promotion and exercise. He implements this by empowering his patients through specific exercises to optimize their recovery and manage their condition to prevent re-injury. In his spare time, Simon enjoys playing sports, including tennis and golf, and training for marathons.
Derrin Kluth, PT, DPT Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor's of Science in Kinesiology - Exercise Science from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Associate's Degree in Massage Therapy - Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy
- Completed Ontario Internationally Educated Physical Therapy Bridging Program at University of Toronto
In 2011, Derrin received his Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and his inquisitive mind quickly led him to develop his skills in Fascial Therapy, which utilizes the assessment and treatment techniques of John Barnes' Myofascial Release and Thomas Myers' Anatomy Trains. He has successfully treated a wide variety of patients as both a PT and RMT- including post-operative college athletes, chronic pain sufferers, neurological patients, and those with everyday aches and pains. He utilizes an approach incorporating tissue techniques targeting the fascial system, which connects and supports our body from head to toe, rehabilitative exercises to restore lost strength and mobility, and unique functional education to retrain people in correctly using their bodies to reduce pain and regain the ability to perform their chosen activities.
In his spare time, Derrin participates in an eclectic mix of sports including several martial arts, swimming, racquetball, basketball, rock climbing, and more. He also enjoys taking on tough hikes in the beautiful Escarpment Country of Ontario with his family.
Gabriel Ho, RMT Registered Massage Therapist
- Certified Medical Acupuncture
- Neurofunctional Sports Performance Specialist