Physiotherapy helps to restore, maintain and maximize strength, function, movement, and overall well-being.
Who can it help?
If you have ever:
- Had pain or stiffness with sitting, standing, squatting, bending forward or walking
- Experienced neck pain or back pain
- Felt something ‘off’ about your movement
- Struggled with a work injury, sports injury or chronic pain
- Felt dizzy or off-balance
- Suffered from headaches or facial/jaw pain
- Wondered about your posture or alignment
- Wondered whether your exercise program is right for you
Physiotherapy can help you!
We provide treatment to all ages.
What will you do?
Your therapist at EQ Physio in Oakville can use multiple techniques and tools to:
- Help you recover from an injury or surgery
- Decrease your pain
- Optimize your movement for sport or work
Treatments may include:
- Manual Therapy – ‘Hands On’ techniques
- Exercise Therapy
- Acupuncture/Dry Needling (Intramuscular Stimulation - IMS)
- Modalities (Electrostimulation, Ultrasound, Low Level Laser Therapy, Heat, Ice)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Therapeutic Taping
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Education on: ergonomics, posture, proper exercise form
We are passionate about providing you with the ‘know-how’ to understand your condition and to help keep you doing what you love!
Are you interested in physiotherapy or unsure of how EQ Physio in Oakville can help?
Please email us at info@EQPhysio.com or call us at (905) 599-MyPT(6478) for a free 10 minute consult!