What the EQ Physio team has to offer
Receive treatment from a leader
- Registered Mentor for Physiotherapists completing their Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT) certification
- Hands-on manual and manipulative therapy, extensive post-graduate training in the area of orthopedics with internationally-recognized qualifications (less than 3% of physiotherapists in Canada have FCAMPT status)
- Instructor in the McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture course
- Developer of the Contemporary Suction Cup Therapy course
Benefit from deep practical experience
- 15+ years experience of one-on-one, individualized care
- 15+ years experience in acupuncture
Take advantage of specialized skills
Only certified provider of Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) in Oakville.
Extensive training in vestibular rehabilitation from Emory University.
Treatment of vertigo/dizziness, imbalance, craniofacial pain and concussion symptoms.
Work with a practitioner, dedicated to identifying the underlying cause
- Using a function-based approach to identify the driving force for your pain or dysfunction
- Linking how the whole body functions and how certain problems can impact other regions of the body
- Linking how the things you feel, and believe, about your current experience can impact your function