We work with a variety of insurance providers to facilitate direct billing for our clients. If you have coverage under an insurance plan we can directly bill your insurance provider, which means they will pay us directly for your appointment fee so there is no out-of-pocket expense to you, or submit your claim electronically on your behalf.
What do I need to bring with me?
- The name of your provider
- Your policy/group number
- Your certificate/ID number
- Your prescription from your doctor - please confirm beforehand if your insurance provider requires a prescription for reimbursement, most commonly needed for massage therapy
- Policy information for any secondary coverage (such as a spouse's policy)
- Information regarding the amount of eligible coverage you have for physiotherapy and/or massage therapy
- The amount of your deductible (if any)
- The date for when you policy renews, most plans renew at the start of the calendar year
Please note it is your responsibility to contact your insurance provider regarding the amount of coverage you have available and what percentage of the treatment fees will be covered, any balance not paid by your insurance is required to be paid in full at the time of your appointment.