Newsletter Video, April 2018
Click Below - Add Your Own Comment
Stop! Be a trusted health resource for your family, friends, and community.
Who do you know that suffers with chronic pain? Do them a favor. Share this with them by forwarding our email message and post this on social media and you’ll be sharing some great resources that may just help someone finally cure their chronic pain.
Insightful YouTube Videos from Leading Experts about Pain
- TED Talk from Lorimer Moseley - great story about pain & how the mind manages it
- Professor Peter O’Sullivan on Back Pain - How You Think About Pain Matters
- Adriann Louw on Pain Neuroscience - See the Additional Links for the Video Series
Quality Books on Pain and How to Care for It
- Why Do I Hurt? - a great book about the complexity of pain. A must read for anyone that has chronic back pain.
- Explain Pain - easy-to-read book about why things hurt
- Back in Control: A Surgeon’s Roadmap Out of Chronic Pain, 2nd Edition - an excellent perspective from a spine surgeon that realized that surgery isn’t the answer for many.
- Foods that Fight Pain - a quality resource that discusses how foods can help with the management of pain
Newsletter Video Archive
The information in this video is intended for informational and educational purposes only and in no way should be taken to be the provision or practice of physical therapy, medical, or professional healthcare advice or services. The information should not be considered complete or exhaustive and should not be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes without first consulting with your physical therapist, occupational therapist, physician or other healthcare provider. The owners of this website accept no responsibility for the misuse of information contained within this website.